Why Clark Machinery Sales, LLC is the Top Choice for Used HAAS Equipment
If you're in need of high-quality used HAAS equipment, make Clark Machinery Sales, LLC your go-to provider. Our customer-driven approach and commitment to providing reliable and durable machines ensure you receive only the best when you choose us. Our wide range of equipment options, competitive pricing, and dedication to customer satisfaction make us a top choice among buyers seeking HAAS machinery.
Haas CNC Automation makes American-made, high quality, CNC lathes and CNC machining centers. We carry a large variety of models over a wide range of years to cover all of your machining needs.
Based out of Oxnard, California, Haas is the biggest producer of American-made CNC machine tools. Operators like the ease of use of the Haas CNC controls, the widely available support network across the US, the training available, and the variety of sizes and models available. Haas has an extensive network of service technicians who are certified to perform maintenance and repairs through the Haas Factory Outlet locations.
Our Extensive Categories of HAAS Equipment
As a trusted reseller, we offer various categories of HAAS equipment to meet your specific industrial needs:
- Machining: Haas carries a variety of Vertical, Horizontal and Universal machining centers. The Haas VF vertical machining center line runs from a VF-1 to a VF-12 with X-axis travels from 20" to 120". They also carry tool room mills (TM line), drill and tap machines (DT line), and mold machines (VM line). Horizontal machining centers, the EC line run from a 400mm pallet to a 1600mm pallet and come as both 2 pallet and pallet pool machines. The Haas UMC line of universal machining centers provide simultaneous 5-axis machining in a variety of sizes.
- Turning: On the turning side, Haas carries a wide range of sizes in their ST series, from a Haas ST-10 through an ST-45. The older version of Haas lathes, the SL series are also still available. These lathes come with a variety of bar capacity, chuck and collet sizes, and bed lengths. Haas also has a line of tool room lathes or TL lathes available ranging from the TL-1 to the TL-4.
- Accessories: Haas provides a range of accessories to go with their machines. They have bar feeders that pair with their turning centers and rotary and trunnion tables that can be added onto their machining centers.
These categories cover a broad spectrum of HAAS machines, ensuring we can accommodate a variety of industrial processes and applications.
The HAAS Equipment Types We Offer
At Clark Machinery Sales, LLC, we believe in providing you with a wide array of choices. That's why we offer several types of HAAS equipment:
- Vertical Machining Centers: Haas has a vertical machining center line, that ranges from small, tool room machines (TM machines), to larger production machines (VF machines). They also have Haas mini mills, super mini mills and drill and tap machines (DT machines) and mold machines (VM machines). There is also a DM line of machines. The Haas VF line has sizes ranging from a VF-0 to a VF-12. There are several other options available. The most popular model is the Haas VF-2. It comes with 30" x 16" s 20" travels. This model can come as a Haas VF-2SS or super speed with a higher RPM spindle. It can also come as a Haas VF-2YT with extended y-axis travel. All of the machining centers have options for through spindle coolant, probing and many other added value options.
- Horizontal Machining Centers: Haas CNC's horizontal machining centers (EC line) range from 400mm machines to 1600mm machines. The Haas EC-400 can come as a standard horizontal machine or as an EC-400PP or pallet pool machine with a 6 pallet automatic pallet changer. Machines can be bought with full 4th axis or 1-degree indexing, depending on your needs.
- Universal Machining Centers: Haas also has a line of universal machining centers (UMC line) including the UMC-500, UMC-750, UMC-1000 and UMC-1500. Each of these models can also come with a higher RPM spindle, or super speed model - Haas UMC-500SS, UMC-750SS and UMC-1000SS. These machines provide simultaneous 5-Axis cutting.
- CNC Lathes 2-Axis: Haas has standard 2-axis slant bed lathes (the ST series) ranging from an ST-10 with a 6" chuck to an ST-50 with an 18" chuck. They also have a range of tool room lathes (the TL series) that come equipped in a variety of ways to meet all of your needs.
- CNC Lathes Multi-Axis: Haas has the ability to provide live milling, y-axis and sub spindles on many of their lathe models. This allows you to have multi-axis machining. Haas also carries a DS or dual spindle line in addition to the ST line that is built with a dual spindle and can come with live milling and y-axis depending on your machining needs.
About HAAS: Industries, Unique Selling Points, and History
HAAS has a long history of serving various industries, including automotive, aerospace, defense, medical, and more. Its unique selling points lie in the versatility, precision, and cost-effectiveness of their machinery. HAAS has greatly contributed to advancing technology in the manufacturing industry. Choosing used HAAS equipment from Clark Machinery Sales, LLC, gives you access to this quality and innovation at a reduced cost.